Tuesday, July 14, 2020

NOW OR NEVER

Wednesday 15th July 2020


Are we putting our life on hold – waiting for the pandemic to end so that we can get on and do everything we are so wishfully planning. How often do we put preconditions to life? I’ll do this when….. I’ll do this once I sort out….. When I have money/degree/time/etc. I will…...

Life is happening now. The only time we have is the present and as long as we may talk about pre-pandemic, post-pandemic we know that these just represent ideas in the past and future. If we can embrace life as it is presenting to us now, pandemic and all, then we can get back into the flow of living.

The dance does not wait for us to sort things out. Once the music begins it becomes us to enter the dance with our whole being. To immerse ourselves in the experience. To know what it is to be in the flow of life. To say to life NOW OR NEVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment