Monday, April 12, 2021

being-ME!

Wednesday 14th April 2021

“I am not what I ought to be, 
I am not what I want to be, 
I am not what I hope to be in another world; 
but still I am not what I once used to be, 
and by the grace of God I am what I am.”
- John Newton

When we are caught up in the doing of life, we forget to just BE. Often we can become overwhelmed with the story of life, the labels we put on ourselves and things, and ideas of what we should be doing. Wrapped up like this creates a bubble of doing that separates us from just being who we truly are. We forget our purpose and we disconnect from our passion. This is a separation from the world outside which is DOING to our inner world which is BEING

Somewhere in the centre of our being lies a stillpoint – a place where we meet the Silent Journey. This is the quiet determined force that guides and directs our life even when we are totally unaware of it. Many of our decisions arise from this place sometimes puzzling even ourselves. Through the dance we can find the path inwards to this place to connect with the messages residing here. We bring into our awareness the deepest forces that guide us. There is a joy I our dance when we connect and express our truth.

Dancing connects us with the very centre of our being. We connect physically emotionally and rationally integrating mind body and soul so that the quality of our life becomes richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment